Vinewood RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Discord Widget
>
Latest topics
» SOPHIA BELE FBI THEME.
[Andrew_Junior] - [LSPD] Leadership APPLICATION EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 8:22 am by GeekyQueen

» [Nina_Mac] - [LS-News] Leadership APPLICATION
[Andrew_Junior] - [LSPD] Leadership APPLICATION EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 5:18 pm by Capatana

» Helper Application
[Andrew_Junior] - [LSPD] Leadership APPLICATION EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 10:53 am by Capatana

» EXPLAINING FORCE MATRIX
[Andrew_Junior] - [LSPD] Leadership APPLICATION EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 10:34 am by GeekyQueen

» Activity 1: Getting The First Smuggle of Gold successfully inside the city.
[Andrew_Junior] - [LSPD] Leadership APPLICATION EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 1:57 am by KENNY_Smith

» LSPD Wanted Levels
[Andrew_Junior] - [LSPD] Leadership APPLICATION EmptyFri Jan 24, 2020 8:55 pm by Andrew_Junior

» Gun License
[Andrew_Junior] - [LSPD] Leadership APPLICATION EmptyFri Jan 24, 2020 8:19 pm by Andrew_Junior

» LSPD Faction Tension Rules
[Andrew_Junior] - [LSPD] Leadership APPLICATION EmptyFri Jan 24, 2020 4:20 pm by Andrew_Junior

» San Andreas Penal Codes
[Andrew_Junior] - [LSPD] Leadership APPLICATION EmptyFri Jan 24, 2020 4:17 pm by Andrew_Junior

[Andrew_Junior] - [LSPD] Leadership APPLICATION

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Andrew_Junior

Andrew_Junior

[Andrew_Junior] - [LSPD] Leadership APPLICATION Empty
PostSubject: [Andrew_Junior] - [LSPD] Leadership APPLICATION   [Andrew_Junior] - [LSPD] Leadership APPLICATION EmptyFri Jan 24, 2020 1:38 pm

In Character Information:

Full Name: Andrew_Junior
What Faction are you applying for: Los Santos Police Department

Years living in Los Santos: 1

Have you ever been detained or arrested? No

What experience do you have In this area? I was a Police Officer at Las Venturas Police Department when i was 18.I was pretty good and i arrested a lot of criminals , defending the city and it's citizens. Working hard and staying at a desk all the day and night studying, i were promoted to Chief of the Department. After 1 year of work i decided to move to LS to get new opportunities of work as a Police Officer and a better life.

Why do you want to lead this organization? I want to become the leader of the LSPD's organization because i'd like to protect my country from any Criminals or Terrorists that wants to hurt or kill anybody of this community. I think that my brain and body can withstand to all type of situations that can appear.

Tell the meaning and explain these terms:

RP - RolePlay. You act as in real life, doing the same things that anybody does.
IC - InCharacter.  Information that is only involving your Character.
OOC - OutOfCharacter. Things and information that involve you in real life.
DM - DeathMatch. It's when you kill someone for no reason.
PG - PowerGaming. It's when someone do act that can't be done in real life,are impossible. ex. Micheal takes a
       Nuclear Bomb from his back, launching it on John,making the hole city explode and kill John.
Back to top Go down
Capatana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Andrew_Junior] - [LSPD] Leadership APPLICATION   [Andrew_Junior] - [LSPD] Leadership APPLICATION EmptyFri Jan 24, 2020 1:54 pm

+1

-----------------------

Are you aware that you'll have to manage you forum tab [ LSPD ] by creating rules , ticket sanctions , job application format , etc ?
Back to top Go down
Andrew_Junior

Andrew_Junior

PostSubject: Re: [Andrew_Junior] - [LSPD] Leadership APPLICATION   [Andrew_Junior] - [LSPD] Leadership APPLICATION EmptyFri Jan 24, 2020 1:56 pm

Capatana wrote:
Yes , i am

-----------------------

Are you aware that you'll have to manage you forum tab [ LSPD ] by creating rules , ticket sanctions , job application format , etc ?
Back to top Go down
KENNY_Smith

PostSubject: Re: [Andrew_Junior] - [LSPD] Leadership APPLICATION   [Andrew_Junior] - [LSPD] Leadership APPLICATION EmptyFri Jan 24, 2020 2:03 pm

ACCEPTED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Andrew_Junior] - [LSPD] Leadership APPLICATION   [Andrew_Junior] - [LSPD] Leadership APPLICATION Empty

Back to top Go down

[Andrew_Junior] - [LSPD] Leadership APPLICATION
Page 1 of 1