Vinewood RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Discord Widget
>
Latest topics
» SOPHIA BELE FBI THEME.
[Nina_Mac] - [LS-News] Leadership APPLICATION EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 8:22 am by GeekyQueen

» [Nina_Mac] - [LS-News] Leadership APPLICATION
[Nina_Mac] - [LS-News] Leadership APPLICATION EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 5:18 pm by Capatana

» Helper Application
[Nina_Mac] - [LS-News] Leadership APPLICATION EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 10:53 am by Capatana

» EXPLAINING FORCE MATRIX
[Nina_Mac] - [LS-News] Leadership APPLICATION EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 10:34 am by GeekyQueen

» Activity 1: Getting The First Smuggle of Gold successfully inside the city.
[Nina_Mac] - [LS-News] Leadership APPLICATION EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 1:57 am by KENNY_Smith

» LSPD Wanted Levels
[Nina_Mac] - [LS-News] Leadership APPLICATION EmptyFri Jan 24, 2020 8:55 pm by Andrew_Junior

» Gun License
[Nina_Mac] - [LS-News] Leadership APPLICATION EmptyFri Jan 24, 2020 8:19 pm by Andrew_Junior

» LSPD Faction Tension Rules
[Nina_Mac] - [LS-News] Leadership APPLICATION EmptyFri Jan 24, 2020 4:20 pm by Andrew_Junior

» San Andreas Penal Codes
[Nina_Mac] - [LS-News] Leadership APPLICATION EmptyFri Jan 24, 2020 4:17 pm by Andrew_Junior

[Nina_Mac] - [LS-News] Leadership APPLICATION

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NINA92

[Nina_Mac] - [LS-News] Leadership APPLICATION Empty
PostSubject: [Nina_Mac] - [LS-News] Leadership APPLICATION   [Nina_Mac] - [LS-News] Leadership APPLICATION EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 4:49 pm

In Character Information:
Full Name: Nina_Mac
What Faction are you applying for:LS-News

Years living in Los Santos: [1] (2 years requirement to lead a faction)-will stay active.

have you ever been detained or arrested?No

What experience do you have In this area? Well I have great organisation skills.Also I am good in leadership and I have writing and speaking talent. I can help LS to be informed just on time about everything that Is important for people. Also I am adventurist so I will do some documentary movies from exotic locations. As I have done before I will just continue doing the same and improving my skills.

Why do you want to lead this organization? Because I want to develop an organisation. Make people of LS informed,and educate them about many programs and news.I will organise education for all citizens free of charge.INformations will be updated daily.Wearther cast will be upadated daily and news about LS. There is many more reasons why,but I think those are enought.

Tell the meaning and explain these terms:

RP -Roleplay-Taking a role of one specific character and developing him trought the game,acting fully as in real life.
IC -In character-everything that is character related.
OOC -Out of character-Chat that excludes gameplay and allowing players to chat about their private life,and other topics excluding game and character related topics.
DM -Death Matching- Killing someone without an IC reason

PG -Powergaming-Doing unreal things ICly. etc. /me grabs a car,lifts them and throws it to Ben.
Back to top Go down
Capatana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Nina_Mac] - [LS-News] Leadership APPLICATION   [Nina_Mac] - [LS-News] Leadership APPLICATION EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 5:08 pm

+1

------------------------------

Are you aware that you'll have to manage your forum tab ( LS News ) with : faction application format , rules , etc ?
Back to top Go down
NINA92

PostSubject: Re: [Nina_Mac] - [LS-News] Leadership APPLICATION   [Nina_Mac] - [LS-News] Leadership APPLICATION EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 5:12 pm

I am aware and will do my best. Since I am barista and I am working everyday and I have one free day,but sure I will have time to log in daily for few hours.I will try to develop faction on best way. Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Capatana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Nina_Mac] - [LS-News] Leadership APPLICATION   [Nina_Mac] - [LS-News] Leadership APPLICATION EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 5:18 pm

Welcome to LS News Team

ACCEPTED

Topic Closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Nina_Mac] - [LS-News] Leadership APPLICATION   [Nina_Mac] - [LS-News] Leadership APPLICATION Empty

Back to top Go down

[Nina_Mac] - [LS-News] Leadership APPLICATION
Page 1 of 1